Hello, World!
I'll probably be dumping all the random stuff I come across here over the next few days. Well... it's my blog. That's exactly what it's for. ;)
Right now I'm completely clueless about what to do this vacation.
I'm at NIT Calicut for a summer research internship, supposedly working on video processing algorithm development. The funny part? I think I reasonably oversold myself (or is it my insecurity speaking?), and somehow managed to convince people that I knew what I was doing. XD
Now I have just one month left to actually learn machine learning, Python, and all the other things I confidently claimed I already knew. Why, God... why? (-_-)
I don't know who you are, but I'm guessing you were stalking my Facebook profile (haha), clicked a random link, and somehow ended up here expecting serious science content.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Back in high school I used to make science memes, and I've been thinking about bringing that back. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Let's see.
Anyway, this blog exists mostly for me. If I write something here every day-even if it's just a few lines about what I did-maybe it'll stop me from slacking off and actually make me get some work done.
If someone else enjoys reading it along the way, that's just a bonus.
Thanks for dropping by, you nosy little internet stranger. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment